Linked Items. Game Trade Magazine Issue - Jun Tags separate by space :. User Information. Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion Average Rating: 7. Hard Cover. Soft Cover.
No items found. No images found. No videos found.
- Planking Model Ships: A Step by Step Procedure for Beginning and Advanced Modelers (Moonraker Workbook 1);
- Advances in Mechanisms, Robotics and Design Education and Research.
- Freedom From Fear: Taking Back Control of Your Life & Dissolving Depression.
- Savage Worlds Sector Asgard Kappa by Ian Liddle — Kickstarter!
No threads found. No posts found. Title Hot Recent. Sort: Pg.
Review: SW Sci Fi Companion | Halfway Station
Relationship: Periodical Articles Podcast Episodes. The latest supplements considered. No lists found. RPG Item Rank:. Your Tags:. Add tags Tags separate by space :. Web Links. No Web Links Found. Add a copy to your collection. The Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion contains new races, Edges and Hindrances, Setting Rules, gear, cyberware, and numerous strange creatures from across the galaxy.
It also includes detailed but simple rules for players and Game Masters to create their own robots, power armor, vehicles, starships, walkers and more to travel to the starsand beyond! Critic Reviews.
- Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, haben auch diese Produkte gekauft.
- Savage Worlds: Science Fiction Companion!
- Savage Worlds sci-fi planet system | Geek Ken.
- A Salute to One Of the Few: The Life of Flying Officer Peter Cape Beauchamp St John RAF?
Score distribution:. Positive: 0 out of. Mixed: 0 out of. Negative: 0 out of. User Reviews. Write a Review. Essential Links.
By Metascore By user score. Beat Saber. I notice most pulp rules I see coming out lately seem to use many SW mechanics. I wonder how subtly influential its been in terms of rules design. I know you've mentioned this system several times - I really must get around to checking it out one day. How can you say no to that? That's a glossy, full colour softcover A5. Can play fantasy, pulp, sci fi fine without any of these supplements.
Nouveautés / De retour
I vote it best value for money wargame rules ever made. Because it's a rather good skirmish wargame, disguised as a RPG.
In fact, if you brush away all the RPG special rules, you can see it was a wargame - in fact the engine comes from the Great Rail Wars - capable of handling miniatures at a time.